- 5L HUMIDIFIER for LARGE ROOMS: This ultrasonic cool mist humidifier with a mist output of up to 250ml/hr, can operate in rooms up to 377 sq. ft.
- LONG-LASTING MIST: With two 360-degree rotatable nozzles, this cool mist humidifier operates for up to 50 hours in low mode. You can adjust the volume of the mist output to your preferred humidity level for comfort and health by turning the dial.
- AUTO SHUT-OFF: The MOOKA ultrasonic humidifier will automatically turn off when it runs out of water or when the water tank is lifted up.
- WHISPER-QUIET: During operation, this air humidifier produces less than 28dB of noise, for subtle humidification of rooms without disturbing your study, work or sleep.
- WORRY-FREE FOR LONG USE: MOOKA provides all of its humidifiers with lifetime technical support, along with a 30-day money-back promise. If you have any questions, just simply get in touch with us. We offer 24/7 live chat support.
MOOKA Humidifier for Bedrooms & Large Rooms, 5L (1.32Gal) Ultrasonic Cool Mist Humidifier for Babies, Lasts up to 50 Hours, Quiet Operation, Auto Shut-Off (BPA-Free)
- Water Tank Capacity: 1.32gal/5L
- Working Hours: 10-50h
- Max. Mist Output: >250ml
- Rated Power: 23W
- Input Voltage: 100-220V/50-60Hz
- Size: 11.8 x 9.8 x 7.8 inches
1 x Cool Mist Humidifier
1 x User Manual
2 x Citric Acid Detergent
5L large capacity
This large room humidifier features a 5L tank with a powerful mist output of up to 250 ml/hr.
360-degree rotatable nozzles
This ultrasonic humidifier features two 360-degree rotatable nozzles and a fully adjustable mist output dial that allows you to easily control the humidity of your room.
Coverage for rooms up to 215-377 ft²
This cool humidifier is designed for rooms up to 377 sq.ft²
- It’s recommended to clean the humidifier once a week, otherwise scale and dust can build up.
- Please do not add water directly to the base of the humidifier, otherwise no mist will come out, and the humidifier will leak onto the surface it is standing on.
- To prevent unpleasant odors and promote efficiency of the humidifier, please regularly clean the humidifier with citric acid or vinegar.
- Please do not add essential oils into the water tank. Essential oils may cause damage and leakage.