- ★ 15°-30°Climb,SMOOTH RIDES
- ★ 6.5″ high quality rubber tires, non-slip and shock-absorbing pedals, can travel through mud, grass, rain, and even gravel in safety
- ★ Only 3-hour charging time,it brings you a max range of 15-17km
- ★ Weight-bearing ranges from 44lb to 330 lb
- ★ SELF BALANCING CONTROL SYSTEM – Full of technology and easy to learn. 36V/2.0Ah Li-ion batteries, dual 350 watt hub motors,quick charging and longer using time. Maximum speed can be up to15km/h , enjoy the speed and free yourself completely.
OXA Hoverboard – UL2272 Certified Self Balancing Scooter with Bluetooth Speaker and Headlights
778 in stock
778 in stock
EASY TO RIDE:
Even if you’re a child who doesn’t dare to try a provocative sport, the self-balance mode will make it easy for you.If you’re willing to experiment with special effects, the non-self-balance mode will give you a Feeling of Spurt.
OXA Hoverboard UL2272 SAFETY CERTIFIED & APPROVED BY CPSC:
The UL2272 certification is the industry’s highest electrical safety standards. Our strict quality control makes it ideal for everyday’s use for endless fun without potential fire hazards!
MUCH SAFER AND STABLER THAN TRADITIONAL SPLICED SCOOTER:
Different from the traditional spliced mainboard scooter, this OXA 6.5″ self-balance scooter is made by complete aluminum alloy mainboard which can withstand stronger impact, and the maximum bearing capacity is up to 330 pounds. Test results show that it can bear the rolling of the car.
DYNAMIC SELF-BALANCING SYSTEM:
Professional built-in gyroscope and acceleration sensor ensure to keep balance and extremely smooth ride on hoverboard. It can easily cross steep slopes below 15°and be ridden in all kinds of conditions (in the house, street, puddles, snow, grass, etc.)
1. Please check carefully if the body is solid enough, if the battery power is sufficient before riding;
2. For safety, please wear protective gear during riding;
3. Please do not ride on the bumpy and slippery road;
4. Do not ride in the motorized Vehicle Lane,and when the hoverboard sounds a low battery alarm;
5. During riding, Please accelerate or decelerate slowly to avoid falling down;
6. Under the self-balancing mode, please be sure to turn off the power before pick up the scooter.
OXA’s top priority is consumer safety. Our hoverboard is equipped with overheat protection, low-battery protection, weight protection, over-speed protection and slope protection, etc.
INSURED FOR 5 MILLION DOLLARS We’ve purchased product liability insurance from PICC for each scooter. With an insured amount of up to 5 million dollars, you can ride with assurance that you’re protected.
The 3rd generation intelligent control system with double-patented personalized twin mode self-balancing system.
There are two different modes for beginners and experienced users, with different light combinations displaying different operating settings or warnings.