- ❤FITNESS TRACKER WITH HEART RATE MONITOR❤ – This smart bracelet features with heart rate monitor and sleep monitor, which could help you know maximum heart rate and sleep quality.
- ❤ACTIVITY TRACKER AND USB CHARGING❤ – Multiple sport modes to choose, recording all workout data(heart rate, steps, distance, calorie, duration). Built-in USB port charging (do not need charging cable), convenient to use.
- ❤BLUETOOTH CONNECTED AND WIDE COMPATIBILITY❤ – Smart phone requires 4.0 Bluetooth Support System, the device is compatible with IOS 7.I & above and Android 4.4 & above. Smartphone only, not for PC, iPad or laptop.
- ❤SUPER MULTIFUNCTION❤ – Using the best American chips, HR Monitor,monitor heart rate automatically and continuously on your wrist. You can check your history heart rate data in the app after you synced the data; Sleep monitor,track how long you spending in deep and light sleep to give you a clear picture of your sleep quality, and tens of cool features waiting for you to experience.
RUNME ID107PLUS HR Fitness Tracker(Black/Purple)
2918 in stock
2918 in stock
Wide smartphone compatibility:
Compatible with Android 4.4 & iOS 7.1 or above with Bluetooth 4.0. It is for smartphones only; not suitable for PCs, tablets or laptops.
App Name: VeryFitPro. ( You can download it from Apple Store or Google Play)
Note: VeryFitPro app may NOT work with US version Samsung Galaxy J series mobile phones (eg. Galaxy J3, J5).
Languages: The fitness tracker follows the default system language of your phone, including English, French, German, Italian, Spanish, Japanese and Chinese.
Why choose the Runme 2019 Generation fitness tracker as your health manager?
Multiple Sport Modes
Walking, running, riding, hiking, trekking, badminton, fitness, spinning, treadmill, yoga, basketball, football, tennis and dancing, accurately record all data whatever activity you are doing.
Connect with the GPS on your phone to display where you have been on your phone’s map for walking, running, riding and hiking modes.
Long standby time
With a 65mAh Li battery, it only takes 1-2 hours to be fully charge and can work for 5-7 days.
IP67-rated water resistant
Being IP67-rated water resistant, there is no worry about damage from sweat, rain or washing hands.
0.96” OLED Touchscreen is bigger and brighter than other fitness bracelets and you can easily read all of the data when you workout.
Sedentary alert, alarm, remote camera shooting and wrist sense etc.
The device heart rate monitoring and sleep monitoring is only for daily reference, can’t as medical use.
24 Hours Daily Activity Tracker
There are 14 sport modes to choose from and this fitness tracker will accurately record all-day activities like steps, distance, calories burned and duration etc.
Heart Rate Monitor
Tracks real-time heart rate automatically and continuously on your wrist, you can check your historical heart rate data in the app once data has been synced.
Automatically tracks your sleep duration and consistency with a comprehensive analysis of your sleep quality data.
Display notifications on your phone, including SMS, Facebook, Twitter, and Linkedin etc. Swipe up/down to view the next message or long-press the message for 3-5 secs to delete it.
Displays the next two day’s weather forecast for your location.
With a built-in USB charger, you don’t need a charging cable and can directly insert it into any USB port, like that of a computer.
Before using the fitness tracker, please make sure the device is fully charged; you can pull the device gently from the strap and insert it to any USB port to charge it. Try below steps:
1. Download the app and set it as a trusted app on your phone’s app permissions manager. In particular, allow the app access to your geographical location.
2. Make sure cellular data on your phone is turned on and allow the app to connect to it.
3. Slide up/down to wake the screen up, turn on the Bluetooth switch on the fitness bracelet. (Find the “More” menu on the device → find Bluetooth icon, make sure the Bluetooth switch is turned on.)
4. Turn on the Bluetooth switch on your mobile phone.
5. Open the app, tap “Device” → “Bind device”, select the device to connect.
6. Turn on these functions in the app: Heart rate, sleep monitor, phone call, music control, SNS notifications and alarm.
7. Before checking all activity data on the app, please slide down the main page to sync the data of tracker to the app.
8. The device cannot be submerged in water. It is IP67-rated, which means it is water resistant, but not waterproof. Do not use it whilst swimming or in the shower.
9. If you turn off the fitness tracker and want to turn it on again, the device has to be charged to wake up it.
Charging Type: USB Port
Charging Time: 1.5~2 hours
Working Time: 4-7 days