- 【Clinically Accurate】With FDA approved and CE certified, each device(TEC.BEAN Blood pressure monitor) is individually tested to ensure accuracy, providing you the most accurate blood pressure data. Plus, an irregular heartbeat can also be monitored, which makes it convenient to track your health at home every day.
- 【2 Users Mode & 180 Reading Memory】This blood pressure machine supports two users to have their own independent measurement records, each user can record up to 90 measurements. It helps users to easily track their health, blood pressure and heart rate according to the specific time and date.
- 【Large LCD Display & One-button Operation】The large LCD display with clear, oversized numbers makes reading measurements on the high-blood pressure device a most convenient experience. In only a few seconds, your precise pulse, systolic pressure, diastolic blood pressure, and irregular heart rate detection will appear on the large LCD screen under one minute and stored in the system.
- 【Adjustable comfortable Cuff】Suitable for standard and large adult arms from 22 cm (9 inches) to 40 cm (16 inches). The cuff Integrated with hook-and-loop fasteners, it is ergonomically designed to provide precision and comfort during the measurement process. Strong velcro around the cuff to secure it around the arm and high-quality anti-dust material as the surface which is comfortable and easy to clean.
- 【Portable Design & Considerate Service】The BP monitor can be powered by 4 AAA batteries. Elegant and tiny size suit for daily use so that you can easily carry your BP Cuff anywhere you go. 24/7 professional and friendly customer service is here for whatever you need.
[Package Damaged] TEC.BEAN Arm Blood Pressure Monitor – Accurate, FDA Approved – Adjustable Cuff, Large Screen Display
TEC.BEAN fully automatic upper arm blood pressure monitor utilizes a simple one touch mode, giving you accurate Systolic, Diastolic blood pressure and Pulse readings every time.
2 USER MODE
– It can store up to 90 most recent readings for each user (total 180 readings), along with the alerts of potential hypertension and irregular heartbeat, idea for tracking your blood pressure.
– It fits standard and large adult arms; large LCD screen, extra-large and clear digits make results easier to read.
Why do I seem to get different blood pressure readings at home than in the hospital clinic?
Blood pressure can fluctuate throughout the day due to weather, emotion, exercise, etc. There is also the “white coat” effect, meaning some patients’ blood pressures will increase in a clinical setting due to anxiety.
Before Taking Measurements:
♦Test at the same time every day.
♦Put the cuff on in the right place as per instructions.
♦1 hour prior to testing don’t eat, exercise, smoke, drink alcohol or bathing.
♦Take a rest for at least 5 minutes before testing.
♦No less than 3 minutes for the second testing.
♦Do not stand to test.
♦Please avoid electromagnetic interference when testing.
♦Please do not speak, do not move your wrist and your body while testing.
What’s in the box?
1 x TEC.BEAN upper arm blood pressure monitor
1 x wide-range cuff
1 x instruction manual